Avocado Baked Eggs
- Jan 06, 2015
- Dr. Asa Andrew
- 1 organic avocado, cut in half with seed removed
- 2 organic pastured farm eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Place each avocado half in a baking dish. Crack 1 egg into each avocado half
3. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. ...
4. Bake in the preheated oven until entire egg is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle each avocado with chives.