Call us now: 888.283.7272
Broccoli Avocado Salad
- Nov 10, 2014
- Dr. Asa Andrew
- 1 pound broccoli
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy prepared mustard
- Trim and wash the broccoli and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Steam or boil the broccoli in a large pot until it is crunchy-tender and bright green, then drain it well, and cool.
- Peel and pit the avocado, then cut it into small cubes. Fold the avocado into the broccoli.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, and mustard together in a small bowl, until well mixed.
- Toss the broccoli and avocado with the dressing.