Call us now: 888.283.7272
Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Mar 13, 2015
- Dr. Asa Andrew
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 leeks, sliced in rounds
- 6 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon Celtic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In large soup cook the leeks and stock for 8 minutes.
- Then add coconut milk and cucumbers.
- Blend cooked ingredients in blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir couple times.
- Chill for couple hours in the refrigerator and serve.